Well, thanks to that Eileen at EpiscopaliFem, I have to think of 8 more things about myself that I didn't disclose in the 6 Things About Me meme not to long ago....well, here goes...AGAIN!
1. I love listening to Hawai'ian music via iTunes radio, especially in the summer.
2. I love making and eating stuffed grape leaves with lemon juice, cold or hot.
3. I talk to the neighborhood pets and know them all by name.
4. I love wearing a well-made tailored linen suit, pants or skirt, either way...
5. I'm a fair shot with a rifle in target practice.
6. I also love archery, but no compound bows for me!
7. I think I was a diplomat in another life because I seem to be able to diffuse anger in others, strangers or people I know; maybe that's why I'm chaplain! Ya think?
8. I would walk a hundred miles for a double iced mocha with whipped cream...no, keep your sweet little minds out of the gutter, now.
Now I am supposed to tag 8 others hapless souls...so, I tag Cecilia, Quixotic Pastor, Dennis, EpiscoSours, Magdalene, Brash, Dramatic and Outspoken, Offcenter, and Grandmere' Mimi.
Are ya happy now, Eileen? :-D