Friday, November 24, 2006

Spam in the Comments and What I will do about it...

I am in the unenviable position of having to block anonymous comments from my blog entries at this point in time.

There are some folks who do not have the courage to identify themselves, giving them license--or so they think--to be offensive and demeaning.

Well...

I will brook no such activity on my blog.

If you want to comment you will need to register yourself on blogger.com and/or identify yourself with your real name, et al. You can always tell who the cowards are when they refuse to identify themselves and are blatantly crude in what they say about you, the writer, or someone you respect and has been elected to a place of authority and respect by bishops and lay people, legally and legitimately within the Church. This applies to all entries, church-related or not.

I suppose there will always be people who will act like spoiled children in their adult lives...and that is the real pity.

Catherine+

"The theory of relativity applies only to physics, not to ethics."
~~ Albert Einstein ~~

No comments: