"In the U.S., we're heading into a holiday weekend as we prepare to celebrate Independence Day. Although the topic of this meme may be inevitable, independence never is, so it couldn't hurt to stop and think for a minute about independence in a general way and holidays in a more trivial way."
1) Do you celebrate 4th of July (or some other holiday representing independence?)
2) When was the first time you felt independent, if ever?
3) If you're hosting a cookout, what's on the grill?
4) Strawberry Shortcake -- biscuit or sponge cake? Discuss.
5) Fireworks -- best and worst experience
And a bonus 1776 category for the Broadway fans among us:
1) Favorite Patriot
2) Favorite Tory
3) Favorite Wife
4) Favorite Song
5) Favorite Line
As always, let us know in the comments if you play!