Friday, July 07, 2006

Now you can subscribe to Table updates!

Yes. It is true. You can now subscribe to Table blog updates by filling in your email address in the field below my profie and click THE button. You will receive an update of my blog entries on the days I do update, courtesy of FeedBlitz, a free subscription service I decided to use. Don't worry, you will be able to unsubscribe [but I pray your won't!] too if that becomes necesary and believe me IT WON'T become necesary!!! Promise!!!

Those of you who are on the Trinity Two [north and south Triniy Yahoo! Group] List can also see my updates there, since it is apparent that I am the only one, with the exception of a for former TrinityNorth member known as writing_here [her blogger persona] who also posts occasionally to this list with me. Visit writing_here at her website: http://dagurreotype.blogspot.com/

More about the TrinityTwo list in another post, soapbox included.

That's all folks...for now.

No comments: