Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Recently Discovered Blogs to Edify and Bemuse

I have come across some mighty fine blogs recently and wish to share them with you.

One of my personal favorites is Seething Mom from Arizona. And she is quite the mom!

Another new and insightful yet tangibly spiritual site is Magdalene's Musings, one of my "must read" blogs.

For the more gentle yet funny take on life and faith, I head over to
Contemplative Activist to get the Quaker point of view.

And if you haven't already found Episcopali-Fem , well, you're missing out on the adventures of a new Episcopalian in New Jersey who is so full of gusto and zinging sharp wit that you will think she's the female version of MadPriest ! Tally ho, Eileen!

So here are some great, "people like you and me" thinker/bloggers of the faithful variety to bemuse and edify you. I will try to post like entries when I find these little sparkling nuggets in the blogosphere.

Cheers!

Catherine+

1 comment:

episcopalifem said...

Awww, shucks Catherine+! Nice words about my silly little blog.

And female version of MP? That's high praise indeed (although, I'm not sure I can live up to it!)

Thanks!