Well, I've been tagged by Lisa at The Episcopal Majority thanks to Saint Pat at No Claim to Sainthood .
Here's the meme:
1. Name a book that you want to share so much that you keep giving away copies:
It's sort of a toss up between three books actually. Nevada Barr's "Hard Truth", Nene Adam's "Black By Gaslight" and Sue Monk Kidd's "The Secret Life of Bees".
2. Name a piece of music that changed the way you listen to music:
Beth Nielson Chapman's "Sand and Water".
3. Name a film you can watch again and again without fatigue:
Oh, so easy. "Out of Africa".
4. Name a performer for whom you suspend all disbelief:
At any given moment, Helen Mirren, Andreas Bottcelli, or Melissa Etheridge.
5. Name a work of art you'd like to live with:
Michelangelo's "The Captive" because he is always struggling for freedom, something we can all relate to.
6. Name a work of fiction which has penetrated your life:
Anything by Bill O'Reilly, James Dobson, Ann Coulter, Bernard Goldberg and that ilk.
I have received some questions about listing ++Rowan Williams, so instead of fiction, I'll put him under mystery [for obvious reasons...]. The jury is still out on Rick Warren as of this post.
7. Name a punch line that always makes you laugh:
Mmmm...tough one....hmmmm...there are so many on TitusOneNine it's hard to choose.